Maintenance equipments for gun recoil mechanisms and hydraulic components of tank turrets
Using our, under the designation „EMT“, offered maintenance equipments the following tasks can be carried out:
- Test and adjusting the filling level and pressure of hydro-pneumatic or hydro-mechanic gun recoil mechanisms (hydraulic fluid and nitrogen).
- Test and adjusting the filling level and pressure of hydro-pneumatic accumulators.
- Filtering the used hydraulic fluid in order to improve its quality and lifetime.
- Dynamic functional test of the proper function of gun recoil mechanisms.
- All required maintenance tasks on hydraulic components of a tank turret and gun recoil systems.
- Our "EMT" works properly under workshop or field conditions.
- The electrical energy (24VDC) is supplied directly from any military vehicle.
- The different maintenance tasks are supervised by inbuilt electronic programs.
- The whole equipment is located in suitable cases (according to MILSTD), easily transportable and their handling is simple and easy to learn.
- Due to the close cooperation with the users and our great experience, the „EMT“ matches perfectly with the weapon system.
- All needed special tools and adaptors are part of the test equipment.